[Parentsgroup-list] Baby-sitter two afternoons a week

Catarine Baini verdi catarine.verdi at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 21:59:15 EDT 2014

Dear parents,

I work at Harvard and will need help with my 5-year-old son Tues and Weds 3-6pm from September on.

If you happen to know someone that you trust could you please recommend her to me? We were looking for someone who speaks Portuguese and Spanish, but we will consider anyone that comes with a good recommendation. We live in Cambridge close to the library.

Thank you so much, have a great weekend!
Best
Catarine