[Parentsgroup-list] Fwd: playgroups on thursdays- pass on

Kat Boger katdboger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 13:01:43 EDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alice Heller <aliceheller15 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Subject: playgroups on thursdays- pass on

could you please :
Pass it on to listserves you are on?

we just started our fall classes and having fun !!!
I have room in the 10 am class for younger toddlers from  9 mo to 21 months old
and will pro- rate series for $90  till October 24th
(6 sessions)
thanks!
Alice

Movin' and Groovin'
Playgroup (fall 2013)

Come play, sing, dance and explore this FALL in an hour-long playgroup
led by Alice Heller, a local mom and teacher of creative movement, Nia
and more
Play with instruments, parachute and more !
At First Parish UU Church
3 Church Street in Harvard Square

Younger Toddlers ( 9 mo - 21 mo.) - Thursdays at 10 am

Older Toddlers (22 months- 3.5+yrs) - Thursdays at 11 am

✩ Fall Session 1 ✩ September 12 to October 24
 7 sessions for $100

***Fall Session 2 : Oct.31- Dec 19
 7 weeks  $100
(no Class on Nov 28 Thanksgiving)