[Parentsgroup-list] ballet classes

Jennifer Massa jennifermassalee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 13:35:13 EDT 2013

Hello interested parents!

My name is Bridget Scanlon and I will be offering ballet classes for
children ages 3-7! I am now a junior at Harvard College as well as
co-director of the Harvard Ballet Company and cannot wait to begin these
classes!

 Classes will be offered on the weekend mornings/afternoons for your
children based on availability, preference, and the ages as well as
experience of interested students. If you are interested in having your
child take the weekly ballet classes, please email me at
bscanlon at college.harvard.edu and I will send you the form to fill out with
contact information and time preferences.

 There will be ten classes offered this semester and then the program will
begin again in February. It will be $75 for the fall semester, and I kindly
request that you bring this check to our first class. As of now, the times
and dates will be as follows:

 Times:
 Fridays 3:30 PM -4:15 PM
 Saturdays 9:15 AM -10:00 AM
 Saturdays 10:15 AM-11:00 AM

Dates:
 September: 13/14, 20/21, 27/28
October: 4/5, 11/12, 18/19, 25/26
November: 1/2, 8/9
December: 6/7

 Once we arrange the weekly class schedule and locations, I will be able to
confirm the semester schedule. If you have any questions or concerns, feel
free to email me back, or if you would like to set up a meeting, I would be
happy to arrange that. I cannot wait to get started very soon!

Best,
Bridget Scanlon