[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a nanny for our twin boys

Amélie de Montchalin Amelie_de_Montchalin at hks14.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 23 15:17:34 EDT 2013

Hello to all

In order for me to be able to return to my classes at HKS with serenity in
January 2014, we are beginning our search for a nanny for our just-born
twin boys !
Here below a more detailed description of what we are looking for.
If you have contacts with potential candidates you might recommend, many
thanks for putting us in contact !
Amélie
617 417 4625

 --
A French family is looking for a nice, caring, and dedicated nanny for twin
boys born on August 30th, starting in January 2014.

-Speaking French or Brazilian would be an asset, as well as previous
experience with multiples or twin babies.

Amélie de Montchalin
*Harvard Kennedy School MPA Candidate 2014*
+ 1 617 417 4625
http://europeanconference.org/