[Parentsgroup-list] Crimson Kicks Youth Martial Arts

Jennifer Massa jennifermassalee at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 21:50:52 EDT 2013

Crimson Kicks Youth Martial Arts is a tri-weekly martial arts program
specifically designed for kids age 3 to 6, run by two Harvard students
and 3rd degree black belts in Taekwondo! Entering our second year, we
teach elements of Taekwondo and several other martial arts through fun
games and intense drills, with progress checks in every class. Our
classes strive to improve Crimson Kicks kids’ coordination and
fitness, focus and respect, flexibility and agility, and confidence
and discipline, all while having a lot of fun and learning proper
martial arts techniques. At the end of the semester, Crimson Kicks
kids will test for new belts and show off their skills!

We will be offering FREE introductory classes the week of September 30
and October 7 in Lowell House Dance Studio, Entryway A (10 Holyoke
Place, Cambridge, MA) at the following times,

Sundays at 11:00am

Mondays at 4:30 pm

Fridays at 4:30 pm

and we would love to see you and your kids there! Please visit
www.crimsonkicks.com for more information about the program. Don’t
hesitate to contact the instructors, Sam Clark and Julia Pian, at
crimsonkicks at gmail.com with any questions or concerns.
Thank you! Hope to see you and your kids soon!

Sam Clark and Julia Pian

Co-Founders and Head Instructors

www.crimsonkicks.com