[Parentsgroup-list] babysitter recommendation

Sarah Johnson sjohnson at fas.harvard.edu
Fri May 31 13:34:34 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Our much-loved babysitter has some new availability this summer!  Julianne's a masters student in art therapy at Lesley University, and she's been caring for our infant son in between classes all spring.  I talked to four or five references before Julianne began working with us (very new mom-ish, I know!), and all of them gave glowing accounts, including the family she worked for last summer with twin toddlers and an infant.  She's a total pro... a former preschool teacher, a Special Olympics coach, and a fabulous baby food cook.  She's gentle, nurturing, patient, fun, and creative, and my son just adores her.  She's looking to pick up 10-20 hours/week (timing is flexible), and if you are looking for a sitter, I can't imagine anyone better.

Feel free to contact me for more info (ssj1219 at gmail.com) or contact Julianne directly (jsmith59 at lesley.edu or 978-852-3727).

Sarah Johnson