[Parentsgroup-list] Summer at Cambridge Nursery School:

Ayako Hayashi aya8ya4 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 10:59:04 EDT 2013

Summer at Cambridge Nursery School:

Looking for a summer program for your preschool child?
Cambridge Nursery School has limited space available!

We will offer a 5-week program from June 17th through July 19th.
(We will be closed on July 4th. Tuition for that week has been prorated.)
** Parents may register for any number of weeks. **

Hours: 9am – 1pm each day.

We will be open to any child who will be at least 2.9 years old by the end of the month in which they attend.

Cambridge Nursery School, one of the oldest parent cooperative preschool programs in the country, has been educating young children since 1923. We are located at 6 Hillside Place, in the Avon Hill neighborhood of North Cambridge, a short walk from Porter Square and Harvard Square. We offer a warm, nurturing, play-based program, with a large, fenced-in, outdoor play yard.  For more information: www.cambridgenurseryschool.org

Please contact us for registration information.
Cambridge Nursery School -
by email: info at cambridgenurseryschool.org  or by phone at: 617-547-7288