[Parentsgroup-list] Summer Program at Cambridge Nursery School Looking for a summer program for your preschool child?

Ayako Hayashi aya8ya4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 21:10:31 EDT 2013

Summer Program at Cambridge Nursery School  Looking for a summer program
for your preschool child?

Cambridge Nursery School has limited space available!  We will offer a
5-week program from June 17th through July 19th. (We will be closed on July
4th. Tuition for that week has been prorated.)

** Parents may register for any number of weeks.

**  Hours: 9am – 1pm each day.

We will be open to any child who will be at least 2.9 years old by the end
of the month in which they attend.

Cambridge Nursery School, one of the oldest parent cooperative preschool
programs in the country, has been educating young children since 1923. We
are located on a quiet private road, at 6 Hillside Place, in the Avon Hill
neighborhood of North Cambridge, a short walk from Porter Square and
Harvard Square.

We offer a warm, nurturing, play-based program. we have a wonderful
private, shady outdoor play yard with ample space for water play, outdoor
art projects and more fun summer activities!

For more information: www.cambridgenurseryschool.org

Please contact us for registration information. Cambridge Nursery School -
by email: info at cambridgenurseryschool.org  or by phone at: 617-547-7288