[Parentsgroup-list] Furniture for Sale

Jessica Gorman jessicakgorman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 19:16:56 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!

We leave Cambridge on 21 June and would like to sell our furniture before
we go - preferably as a package to an incoming couple or family.  We are in
a Botanic Gardens 2 bedroom apartment and have 2 young children.  We would
prefer to sell everything at once (including toys and childrens' furniture)
but will also consider requests with kids' stuff excluded.

I have attached a list of the main items and can send photos on request.
 We are looking
for $1500 for the package.

Best wishes
Jessica Gorman