[Parentsgroup-list] Talented, experienced (fun!!) nanny available

Melissa Valentine melissa.a.valentine at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:09:12 EDT 2013

Hello,

We've moved from the area again and our fabulous nanny is now looking for a new job.  I thought I'd try to share the wealth with the Harvard parent community.

Sarah is the best nanny I've ever known.  She's a natural with children and genuinely loves them.  She's smart, thoughtful, reliable and super super fun.  She's especially talented in caring for toddlers and has great experience with infants as well.  I really could go on and on and will when you call to check references :)

She's a recent college graduate and is helping another family part-time, so is available T, Th, Fr starting in the fall (or as early as August)

You can contact her at sarah.vallarelli at gmail.com

Thanks,
Melissa