[Parentsgroup-list] House-Sitting Wanted

Misty Ojure misty.ojure at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:52:27 EDT 2013

Hi All,

We are looking for a short-term sublet/house-sitting situation August 14-21
(or somewhere around those dates, flexible).

My mother and father-in-law will be coming for a visit to the area and to
support us while we birth our second child.  They are professional,
responsible, non-smokers, non-drinkers, very quiet.

If you are going to be away during those dates and would like to have
someone house/pet-sit or would like to make a little extra $ by subletting
your home/apartment, please let me know as soon as possible.  You can email
me off-list at misty.ojure at gmail.com.

Thank you,

Misty Koger-Ojure
Harvard Divinity School