[Parentsgroup-list] (no subject)

Ayako aya8ya4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 11:59:21 EST 2013

Please note Cambridge Nursery School Open House has been RESCHEDULED

Cambridge Nursery School – Preschool Open House, Thursday evening, March 7th

Cambridge Nursery School will be hosting an Open House on Thursday evening, March 7th from 5:30 pm - 7 pm.
Please join us for an opportunity to meet the teachers, tour the school, and learn about the admissions process for the 2013 - 2014 school year. Children are welcome!
Cambridge Nursery School, one of the oldest parent cooperative preschool programs in the country, has been educating young children since 1923. We are located at 6 Hillside Place, in the Avon Hill neighborhood of North Cambridge, a short walk from Porter Square and Harvard Square. We offer a warm, nurturing, play-based program, with a large, fenced-in, outdoor play yard. For information or directions, please contact us at 617-547-7288, email us at info [at] cambridgenurseryschool.org or check our website at www.cambridgenurseryschool.org