[Parentsgroup-list] Immunization record not in line with US requirements. An issue for el. school enrollment? (International relocation)

Selma Gicevic selma.gicevic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 07:08:07 EST 2013

Dear parents,

I am now completing my 6yrs old son's application for 1st grade elementary
school in Cambridge (we are to relocate from Europe in August) and was
asked to provide his immunization record.

It is up to date in Bosnian terms (where we come from) but does not seem to
comply with the US requirements (one or two types and doses missing)

If I provide the list as it is now, would it slow down the application
process?

Any experiences/tips to share?

Thanks a lot and best wishes to all!

Selma Gicevic