[Parentsgroup-list] Openings at a great family daycare!

Nelly Elzayat nme425 at mail.harvard.edu
Sun Dec 29 15:28:46 EST 2013

Dear All,

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you and your families.

I have seen many emails from families looking for care for their babies and toddlers. I have had a great experience with a family daycare run by a wonderful lady called Judie. The daycare is at her house on Dane Street, Somerville, but basically on the borderline with Cambridge!

She currently has an opening on Mondays and Fridays. Then, in May, she will have a full time position and another one in June.

My now, almost five-year-old daughter started going there when she was two years old. There were both younger and older children. The children learn to interact together and respect their different ages. The toddlers sing, have story time, play in her well equipped yard when the weather permits, go on walks to the park, to the library, etc. My daughter and the other little girls also went to dance school with her.

Judie and her assistants are wonderful and offer parents a lot of flexibility and support. It is a lovely, loving and warm environment that I would highly recommend. I would be happy to answer any questions, so feel free to email me, and/or you could call Judie directly on +1 (617) 909-0482.

Good luck to those making this big step! Happy New Year to all!

Best,

Nelly

Sent from my iPhone, so please excuse any typos!