[Parentsgroup-list] Cleaning Lady/Baby-sitter available

Catarine Baini verdi catarine.verdi at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 13:26:19 EDT 2013

Dear parents,

Our cleaning lady and baby-sitter is looking for a part-time job. She is a friend of our family for years and has cared for my friend's daughter for six years. Now the family moved to Arizona and she needs more hours. She is reliable and very experienced with kids. She speaks both Portuguese and English and lives in Cambridge. Please let me know if you would like more references or her contact information.

Thank you
Catarine