[Parentsgroup-list] URGENT>English immersion program @ Graham

Selma Gicevic selma.gicevic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:08:29 EDT 2013

 and Parks

--------------040602060405070508030005

Dear Ian
Thank you very much for responding. I was told that waiting list for
Graham and Parks goes several years back.
I had no hopes for getting my son into regular programme there but to
Sheltered English one.

Also,surprised to hear about the lottery.thought it was for
kindrgartens only? Gosh,you seem to have gone through tough times,good
luck with the new school, I am sure you made a wise choice.

Has anyone gone through school transfer due to unsatisfactory
school.assignment?

What happens if I refuse to send my child to the assigned school? I
know that i am legally obliged to send school age child to school.

Thanks and good luck to anyone going through a similar situation.

Selma

Sent from my Windows Phone