[Parentsgroup-list] Openings in a great family daycare (Harvard Sq/Somerville)

Amélie de Montchalin amelie.de.montchalin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 14:42:04 EDT 2013

Dear Parents,

I am writing to let you know that my daughter's family daycare will
haveempty slots for 18months+ children starting in September – both
part-time
and/or full-time.

The daycare is run by a phenomenal woman called Judie Jamieson, and
she,and her team have made our experience great so far!

The greatest advantages for me (who is currently a graduate student at the
Kennedy School) is that she is both very flexible, and affordable.

More importantly, the kids are super happy there and barely say “bye bye”
to mums and dads in the morning. There is a big garden outside the house
where the children spend time when the weather allows it and they do
lotsof painting, manual activities, songs…

Judie is used to welcome children from different countries, which helped a
lot the integration process of our 16-month old French-speaking daughter
last September.

Judie’s house (the daycare) is technically in Somerville, on Dane street,
so literally the first block out of Cambridge, and very close to Holden
Green and Kirkland Street (there is a stop for the bus 86 to Harvard Square
at 50m of her home) .

 You may email her directly at wishingonastar610 at comcast.net or call/text
her on (617) 909 0482 if you want more information.

Have a nice day,

Amelie
Amélie de Montchalin
*Harvard Kennedy School MPA Candidate 2014*
+ 1 617 417 4625
http://europeanconference.org/