[Parentsgroup-list] recommendations for pediatric dentist

Alison Denton Jones adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 5 11:45:43 EDT 2013

Hi Manuel,

We got several recommendations from friends for all of the dentists and
hygienists at Cambridge Pediatric Dental:
http://cambridgepediatricdental.com/index.cfm/page/Home.

We didn't go there because they didn't take our insurance, but have been
going to the following, also recommended by a friend. We just were there
for the 3rd biannual visit and all have gone really well. On time, fun
gifts for the kid, good manner with the kid, etc. Very pleased.
Dr. Sally Hua in Dental service Cambridge:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/dental-services-pc-cambridge

good luck,
alison jones

Alison Denton Jones, Ph.D.	adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Lecturer in Social Studies      617-496-5177
Hilles Library 56
59 Shepard St, Cambridge, MA 02138