[Parentsgroup-list] One bedroom apartment for myself and four year old son

Syeda Shabnam syeda.shabnam at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 12:50:26 EDT 2013

Hello:
We are looking for a one bedroom apartment for September - currently I am
living at Soldiers Field Park with my four year old son, I am attending
Harvard and will return this Fall as a Masters student. We are subletting
with another Harvard student who is out for the summer, but will return on
Aug 31.
More info - We are Canadian citizens. If that's an issue please let us know
about that too. My number is 617-615-1534. I have classes Tuesdays and
Thursdays this semester, otherwise I am available rest of the other days.
Preferred budget: I cannot go beyond $1600 per month.
I do not drive, have no pets, and do not smoke.
Thanks.
Antara

--
*Syeda Antara Shabnam