[Parentsgroup-list] Job Opportunity with the Harbus News at HBS!

La Keisha Nicole Landrum llandrum at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 2 12:56:46 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to pass along a really great
part-time opportunity for anyone interested in business development, but
wants a relaxed, flexible work environment.

*The Harbus News Corporation, the non-profit student news organization of
Harvard Business School, is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill
the position of Business Development Manager beginning in August 2013.
Given the office's convenient location on the picturesque HBS campus as
well as the positions' synchronization with the Harvard-wide academic
calendar, both are ideal jobs for spouses/partners of Harvard graduate
students. For job descriptions, application requirements and additional
information, please refer to the attached PDF.*

Please send an email with a cover letter and resume to:
general at harbus.orgby Friday, April 12

Best

La Keisha