[Parentsgroup-list] Driving to NYC

Rachel B. Rubin rachelbrubin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 20:28:53 EDT 2012

Hi,
I am driving to NYC (Far Rockaway) this Friday, and I wanted to see if
anyone would like a ride. I will be leaving at about 9:30-10am from
Brookline, although I could arrange to pick you up somewhere else, if
that's more convenient. I will be traveling with two kids, so it would be
wonderful if someone wouldn't mind helping me with the driving. Also, if
several people would like to come, I could drive our minivan. We will be
returning on Sunday. I can give rides one way or round trip.
Thanks,
Rachel