[Parentsgroup-list] Pre-school openings at great Brookline location

Ian Stokes-Rees ijstokes at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 3 22:48:06 EDT 2012

If anyone in the Brookline/Longwood/Fenway area is looking for a
pre-school for their children or know of friends who are looking, I'd
like to recommend University Road Pre-School.  It is located in
Washington Square (Washington at Beacon), and offers an incredible
program.  They have space for up to 3 children aged between 2y7m and 3y11m.

Joanne Hults (jlw58 at rcn.com) has run the school for over 20 years and
both my daughters benefited enormously from it.  They run from
8:30-12:30 Monday to Thursday following the school calendar, and have an
"extended day" option which goes until 1:45.

I couldn't recommend University Rd. more.  It has been one of the best
parts of moving to Boston for our family and my children.  I hope
someone on this list can also benefit from the caring and nurturing
environment Joanne has created.

Ian