[Parentsgroup-list] Shaler Lane Apartment Available

John Ikeda johnikeda at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 06:41:05 EDT 2012

Forwarding for a friend. Please contact Rumbi directly if interested in the apartment:
I am looking to swap my 1 bed-roomed apartment in the lovely Shaler Lane, located between Mt. Auburn and Brattle streets. The Shaler Lane apartments are absolutely ideal for a family or someone who just wants to live in a quiet residential area. I would ideally love to swap it for a studio in 10 Akron, Peabody, or Cowperthwaite. Highlights of this lovely Shaler line apartment: Pet friendly, newly renovated - new kitchen and bathroom, hardwood floors, 2 parking spots in front of apartment. This is how Harvard housing describes the place: "One step into Shaler Lane and you'll feel as if you've been transported to a small village lane." See pictures and find out more on: (http://www.huhousing.harvard.edu/ShalerLaneMA/TakeATour.aspx).If interested, please call me (Rumbi) on : 857 284 2194 or email: rumbidzai.sithole at gmail.com