[Parentsgroup-list] Cambridge Nursery School – Preschool Open House, Sat Nov 10th

Ayako Hayashi aya8ya4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 20:37:18 EDT 2012

Cambridge Nursery School – Preschool Open House, Sat Nov
10th<x-apple-data-detectors://2>

Cambridge Nursery School will be hosting an Open House on Saturday,
November 10th from 10 am - noon <x-apple-data-detectors://3>. Please join
us for an opportunity to meet the teachers and several of our current
families, tour the school, and learn about the admissions process for the
2013 - 2014 school year. Children are welcome! Applications accepted for
Sept 2013, as of the Open House.
Cambridge Nursery School, one of the oldest parent cooperative preschool
programs in the country, has been educating young children since 1923. We
are located at 6 Hillside Place <x-apple-data-detectors://5>, in the Avon
Hill neighborhood of North Cambridge, a short walk from Porter Square and
Harvard Square. We offer a warm, nurturing, play-based program, with a
large, fenced-in, outdoor play yard. For information or directions, please
contact us at 617-547-7288, email us at info
at<http://cambridgenurseryschool.org/>
cambridgenurseryschool.org or check our website at
<http://www.cambridgenurseryschool.org/>
www.cambridgenurseryschool.org