[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny share w/ another Toddler

Silvia Benedito silviabenedito at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:02:06 EDT 2012

Dear Parents,

We are looking for another child to join our nanny share from Mondays through Fridays (ideally) or partial.

We live on Leonard Ave, close to the Cambridge Library and lots of playgrounds. Our nanny is very caring, positive and deeply engaged on the educational / recreational activities of our son. She has been taking care our son for almost 2 years and it has been great. She is always available, when needed for other times, such as weekends or holidays.
Our daily routines are very structured, from sing alongs at the Library (Cambridge & Somerville) to Arts & Crafts activities, from Museums visits (Natural History) to playground hang-outs, etc. Our son is 28 months and he's a very social and happy boy. We would love to have another child, with a similar age, for companionship and future friendship.

Please, let me know if you have any question.
You can also call at 617-230 5391.

Many thanks,
Silvia