[Parentsgroup-list] reaching out for the holidays

JAsante at post.harvard.edu JAsante at post.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 29 10:56:15 EST 2012

Dear Parents
if you are thinking of giving this holiday season, please consider
reaching out to a young woman in a developing country. Our programs
ensure young girls stays in school and make the right sexual choices. In
many parts of Africa, this may mean life or death! Unsafe sexual
practices is the no#1 killer of young girls in most countries on the
continent. By helping us reach her with the information and education
she lacks, you may be saving her life, as we address the problem from
the roots by giving her the tools where and when she needs it. Visit our
page below and see what you can do... Any help from you to help us reach
our target funding and get a permanent place on the GlobalGiving
platform will be greatly appreciated by many girls who will now
understand what it means to make safe sexual choices and the need to
stay in school and become productive women. We reach over 6000 girls
annually. Everyone who works for Save Our Women International is a
volunteer and so your money goes to the right place to ensure the girl
has the access she needs to make safe choices...Please visit the page
below and touch a life now...

http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/hope-stands-tall/?utm_content=Your%20project%20has%20been%20approved!&utm_campaign=project-approved&utm_source=email2.globalgiving.org&utm_term=juliet%40eagleproductionslimited.com&utm_medium=email

Regards

--
Juliet Yaa Asantewa Asante
MC/MPA Harvard University
|jasante at post.harvard.edu
|juliet at eagleproductionslimited.com
Cell - USA 860 938 0635 |Skype - julietasante
Blogger - julietasante.com
  huffington post
__