[Parentsgroup-list] (no subject)

Ayako Hayashi aya8ya4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:10:36 EST 2012

Cambridge Nursery School
Admissions for Winter/Spring 2012-2013 and Fall 2013

Are you looking for a current space for your preschooler?
Cambridge Nursery School has one space available in our younger "Caterpillar" class for the winter/spring 2012-2013. (ages in September range from 2 years & 9 months through 3 and a half.)
Cambridge Nursery School is a small parent cooperative preschool located in a quiet residential neighborhood in the Porter Square area of North Cambridge. We have been nurturing and educating young children since 1923.
Please check our website: http://www.cambridgenurseryschool.org/ and call us at (617) 547-7288or email us at info at cambridgenurseryschool.org for more information or to schedule a tour.

Please note: We also are accepting applications and scheduling classroom tours for the Fall of 2013.