[Parentsgroup-list] Furniture and household items for sale

Annaly Babb annalyguerra at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 13:19:04 EDT 2012

Good afternoon,
We are leaving Cambridge June 30th and have several pieces of furniture and some household items for sale.  Most are only a year old and are in good condition, unless otherwise noted, and are priced to sell!  The attached list includes pictures, prices, and descriptions.
All items must be picked up before June 30th (we live close to campus) and cannot be picked up until after June 12th.  Please email me if you are interested in any of the items.
Take care,
Annaly Babb-Guerra