[Parentsgroup-list] Needed: Infant daycare starting in Dec (or Nov, or Jan?)

leigh needleman lneedleman at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 30 11:18:39 EDT 2012

Are you leaving a daycare (Harvard or otherwise) in late 2012?

We would love to take your spot?! We will have a newborn in late September
and would like to enroll the infant into daycare starting at 10 weeks -
around December. If necessary we will pay to reserve the spot for a month,
in addition we could start the infant later.

Please let me know directly via email if you are planning on dis-enrolling
your infant or know of someone else who is!

Thank you!

Leigh

lneedleman at gmail.com