[Parentsgroup-list] children's diploma

Ivana Bozic ibozic at math.harvard.edu
Mon May 21 12:27:07 EDT 2012

Dear Karen,

I am puzzled that you mention that my husband accompanying my child
will not view me walk across the stage. This is in contrast to what
was explained by Garth McCavana in an e-mail to the Harvard parents
mailing list, as being current policy:
>  The accompanying parent can then go out and go to the other side of
> the
> stage to watch his/her spouse receive the degree and then take the
> child back from the graduating parent.

Please let me know what the correct policy is, as I would be very sad
to make my husband not see me get my diploma so that I could walk with
my daughter.
Best,
Ivana