[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a pre-school in Washington Sq/Coolidge Corner area?

Ian Stokes-Rees ijstokes at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 21 11:27:02 EDT 2012

If you are looking for a pre-school and have a child 2y7m to 4y in
September then I'd like to recommend "University Road Pre-school". It is
accessible from Alston/Brighton/Brookline/Fenway area (near Washington
Square/Coolidge Corner in Brookline).  Both my daughters completed a
2-year program there and it has been one of the best parts of living in
Boston for our family.

Joanne Hults, who has run the pre-school for many years, can be
contacted at jlw58 at cornell.edu or by phone 617-566-1813.

It is not a day care center, so if you require "full time care" for your
child then you'll need to find a nanny or similar for the afternoons,
however we have found this to be an amazing environment for both our
daughters.  Get in touch if you'd like more details.

Regards,

Ian