[Parentsgroup-list] Community Fair

Flora Ham loie8 at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 23:21:11 EDT 2012

Dear Fellow Parents,

It should be a beautiful day out in Cambridge tomorrow & it should be a great time at the Cambridge-Ellis School.

This year we are preparing a lot of activities for young children so if you are looking or an activity do do with the kids please join!

CES Yard Sale & Community Fair

When: Saturday May
 19th,
           10am-1pm
What: Yard Sale, Community Fair
           Bake Sale, Cook Out & Fun activities for children including live music sing along & face painting

Cost: Free Admission
          Baked goods, lunch, drinks and donated items will be sold to benefit the scholarship fund

Happy Spring!

Yard Sale and Community Fair
on May 19th from 10:00am-1:00pm!
We hope that you can come and join in the festivities.

We will have activities for the children and food and fun for the whole family!
80 Trowbridge Street, Cambridge
(1 minute walk from Cambridge Public Library)

Strollers, stuffed animals, carriers, dolls, huge selection of children's books, huge selection of children's clothing, puzzles and push toys....
All proceeds will go to the C.E.S Scholarship Fund.