[Parentsgroup-list] 2-Bedroom House to rent over the summer (Harvard Square)

Laura Fariello laurafariello at yahoo.de
Wed May 16 12:21:39 EDT 2012

We, two Harvard students with our Irish twins, are leaving for the summer and offer our place to rent over the summer.
The house would be available from beginning of June until mid/end August. Dates are a bit flexible.

We live in front of Memorial Hall and 3 walking minutes to Harvard Yard.

You would have your own little wooden duplex house with your own entrance
and a beautiful well, cared  garden. Two bedroom, hardwood floors and huge windows (almost floor to ceiling) with great light.
The house comes completely
furnished. The house is very good standard because it was built very recently.
The big plus is that you will have a huge
garden (around 100 square feet) for your use. And you can use the Campus
 garden as well.
We will leave you our sun chair of course :) We love our place, especially because you see "green" out of every window and hear the birds sing all day.

The location is great, you are in 5 min at Harvard Square. Lots of restaurants and nice Coffee shops are all next door.
If you are a family, there is a
lot of things to do for kids around here. The Cambridge Main library and
 its playground,
the Science Museum, the Cambridge Common playground etc. are things I do with my boys that are around the corner.

Please let me know if you are interested or know somebody who could be interested.
Please email me at laurafariello at yahoo.de

Looking forward to hear from you!