[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny position June-August

Jorrit de Jong jorritdejong at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 18:19:51 EDT 2012

Hello! We are a family of four with a new baby girl. My wife and I are Harvard affiliated visiting scholars from the Netherlands.

We are looking for a nanny from June to August 31st to help out with the care for our baby (our three year old goes to a daycare center). We are looking for a responsible, common sense person with experience in caring for babies, who is first aid and CPR qualified and legal to work.

- 16-24 hours a week, flexible hours no problem
- Location: Belmont (10 minutes from Harvard Square, good connection with Bus 73, 72, 75)
- Free parking in front of the house

Do you know somebody who matches the profile? Or are you the person we are looking for? We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Jorrit de Jong

Senior Fellow | Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation
Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government

P: +1 617 495 2744 | M (US): +1 857 928 0564 (US) | M (EU): +31 6 24 66 75 25
Office 241, 124 Mt Auburn Street, 02138 MA, Cambridge (MA)