[Parentsgroup-list] Yard Sale/ Community Fair

Flora Ham loie8 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 11:13:37 EDT 2012

Hi Harvard parents,

Just wanted to spread the word to anyone
looking for an activity for the family/children next week-end. The
school I am connected with is having a Yard Sale/ Community Fair! I will
 bring my son (3 1/2 years old) for some fun! The CES pre-school is
located just a 1 minute walk from the Cambridge Public Library!

It
 is the season for big moves, so if you happen to have gently used
children's goods to donate, CES is happy to accept donations. If you
have large items they are even happy to arrange a pick up (ask for
Jenifer or Jonathan)!
(the phone number is listed below)

Hope to see you there!

Flora Ueno
(MCMPA at HKS spouse)

Cambridge Ellis School
80 Trowbridge Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone: 617-354-0014

www.cambridge-ellis.com

CES Yard Sale & Community Fair

When: Saturday May 19th,
           10am-1pm
What: Yard Sale, Community Fair
           Bake Sale, Cook Out & Fun activities for children including music & face painting

Cost: Free Admission
          Baked goods, food and donated items will be sold to benefit the scholarship fund

Happy Spring!

Yard Sale and Community Fair
on May 19th from 10:00am-1:00pm!
We hope that you can come and join in the festivities.

We will have activities for the children and food and fun for the whole family!If you can't make it, we hope that you will be able to drop-off gently used children's items on

Thursday, May 17th or Friday, May 18that 80 Trowbridge Street, Cambridge MA

Strollers, stuffed animals, carriers, cribs, dolls, drapes, blankets, bedding, puzzles and push toys....
We will sell children's items at the Yard Sale and all proceeds will go to our Scholarship Fund.Thank you for your continued support of Cambridge-Ellis and the good work of our school!