[Parentsgroup-list] fantastic baby-sitter available

Elisa Peter elisa.peter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 11:07:45 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I am writing to recommend our baby-sitter, Crystal, who is available for
work during most days and weekends over the summer.

Crystal has been with us for a year taking care of our son Dario, who is
now 2,5 year old. She is responsible, energetic, and has an excellent sense
of initiative and plenty of ideas to keep Dario busy and engaged (like
bringing him to the aquarium for instance). She is also happy to do chores
around the house like dishwashing, laundry and some shopping. She has a car
which allows her to take Dario around.

Dario really loves her and she has become part of our family but we'll be
away a lot this summer, which is why she is going to be available for other
jobs.

Please contact me if you have any questions (elisa.peter at gmail.com or
646-468-5948). Crystal can be contacted at crystalthomps at gmail.com

Thank you,