[Parentsgroup-list] Caregiver wanted for Mondays

mhacker at hsph.harvard.edu mhacker at hsph.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 18 20:02:59 EDT 2012

We are looking for an experienced individual to care for our two sons (3
years and 3 months) on Mondays in Belmont Center (a five-minute walk from
the bus and commuter rail).

We would like the caregiver to focus on interacting with our children and
do not expect him/her to do household chores. We want someone who will read
to our sons and take them to the park and who is interested in what they
are learning and experiencing. We also would like someone who is willing to
take our sons to activities via public transportation and prepare meals for
them.

Our ideal hours would be approximately 8:00 to 5:00. We pay above the
table, such that the person will receive Social Security and disibility
benefits and be covered by worker's compensation, if applicable.

If you have a recommendation, please email me at mhacker at hsph.harvard.edu.

Michele

--
Michele R. Hacker, ScD, MSPH