[Parentsgroup-list] Babysitter + cleaner, available

Sebastian Velez svelez at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 15 16:33:01 EDT 2012

Dear all:

I'd like to put the word out for my babysitter, Leticia, who is
looking for more hours.

Leticia has been taking care of my 9-year old daughter for a little
over a year. She very responsible, does a very good job taking care of
my daughter, and is very trustworthy. Leticia also has a lot of
experience as a cleaning lady, so if you are looking for some help
around the house, she'll be very happy to do that too.

Her email is lety4961 at yahoo.com and phone 339-221-0003.

If you need more information about her, I'd be happy to provide a more
detailed reference. My email: svelez at fas.harvard.edu

Cheers,

Sebastian

--