[Parentsgroup-list] Recommendations for occasional sitter (Dorte Pedersen)

Rachel B. Rubin rachelbrubin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 23:19:41 EDT 2012

My nanny's daughter, Sylvia, is absolutely amazing. She is 23 and in an MSW
program at Wheelock. She is great with kids, is helpful with housework, has
her own transportation, everything that anyone would need. She has babysat
for us dozens of times, and I know she would like to start babysitting for
other families.  Her number is 617 913 6342. Just let her know that Rachel
recommended her.
Rachel

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Truesdale, Beth
<truesdal at fas.harvard.edu>wrote:

> We have had good luck finding Harvard-affiliated occasional sitters
> through the "Watch Portal," which was new this last year:
> https://www.watch.harvard.edu/.
>
> Beth
>

> -------------
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: Recommendations for occasional sitter (Dorte Pedersen)
>
> Hi,
> We are looking for a friendly and trustworthy babysitter who can look
> after our 2 year old a couple of times each month. If anybody can recommend
> someone I'd very happy to hear it. Thanks a lot in advance.
> -- Dorte

Rachel B. Rubin
Doctoral Candidate
Harvard Graduate School of Education