[Parentsgroup-list] Move out SALE

Gopher, Uriel Uri_Gopher at hks12.harvard.edu
Sun Jun 3 14:31:30 EDT 2012

Hello families,

We're getting ready to move out of the country and are selling our furniture and car.
Content covers everything a family arriving with children requires. Most of it is one year old or less, in great condition and great price.
Check out link to pictures of main items:
https://plus.google.com/photos/107041105212294529528/albums/5749125391174800801?authkey=CL7elfDJi7OA0wE#photos/107041105212294529528/albums/5749125391174800801
Car is a Minivan, Nissan Quest SE, '99 with 117,000 miles. Was looked after with care and is the perfect choice for a nice family car for short money.
Contact off-list for prices and additional details.
Email: uri_gopher at hks12.harvard.edu<mailto:uri_gopher at hks12.harvard.edu>
Tel.: 617-816-1548

Yanir & Uri