[Parentsgroup-list] Part time nanny share available with fantastic nanny

Jennifer Massa jennifermassalee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 22:23:03 EDT 2012

We are looking for another toddler to join our nanny share on Mondays
and Wednesdays starting in September.  We live in Cambridge in Harvard
yard and our nanny has been part of our family for four years.   She
is caring, intelligent, and energetic.  Our daughter will have just
turned 2 and we would love the chance for her to establish a
friendship with a similarly aged child.  If interested, please email
me at jennifermassalee at gmail.com.