[Parentsgroup-list] daycare in north waltham

Laura Germine lgermine at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 26 12:18:47 EDT 2012

Hi all,

My son is at a family daycare in Waltham that is very reasonably
priced ($1200/month) and absolutely fantastic.  I'm emailing because a
few of the children are leaving for school this September and they
have some openings to fill.

I have tried the regular daycare facilities at $2400+ a month for full
time and found I like this daycare a lot more --- lots of space inside
and outside for the children to run around, and two really warm and
loving carers without the constant turnover.

Anyway, if anyone is looking for daycare in North Waltham or that
area, I would highly recommend it. They are currently working on a
website, but here is what they have so far:

http://xiaojunmengfamilydaycare.wordpress.com/

Feel free to email me with questions if you are interested.

Best,

Laura

--
http://www.lauragermine.org/