[Parentsgroup-list] Free estate planning class (how to create a will)

kristin huang kristin_huang at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 11:08:52 EDT 2012

Hi all,
My husband is working at a startup (lexspot.com) that is holding another free class on estate planning on Thursday, August 9 from 6:30-8:00pm at Harvard Business School.  The first class went really well and it seemed like there might be interest in a second for folks who couldn't make it.  Creating a will through a group may also be a cheaper way to do estate planning vs. meeting with a lawyer 1-on-1.  Less than 50% of Americans have a will, and the class will cover why this is important and how to create a will.  We learned a ton about future planning, and anybody is welcome to join!

More information below and signup is here: http://bit.ly/Estate-Plan

If you have any questions, you can also email him at yi-an at lexspot.com.

Thanks!

Kristin

About this Class
Nobody likes thinking about sad possibilities.  But if something unfortunate were to happen to you, is it clear what would happen to your family?

Less than 50% of Americans have an estate plan (more commonly referred to as a "will").  It's a common misconception that only the rich need a will.  We will all pass on, and the reality is WE want to decide what will happen to our assets, our family, and our children.  And if we don't have a legal will, we won't be deciding.  It will the government, or a judge, or a lawyer, applying a one-size-fits-all rule  or guessing at what our unknown intentions might have been.  In the end, a will is a "need to do," not a "nice to do."

This free session is hosted by two of the country’s top estate planning experts.  They will walk you through the basic why’s and how’s of setting up a proper will.  It’s the kind of advice that would ordinarily cost you hundreds, in a open environment where you can ask questions and receive answers.  Join us in investing in clarity and peace for your family's future.