[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny needed

Manjari Chatterjee Miller manjarimiller at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:53:56 EDT 2012

Dear All, our nanny had to very suddenly quit her position and we are
urgently looking for a new nanny. If you know anyone could you please pass
on the description below to them or let me know. Thank you in advance!
Manjari

******
Our family is looking for a full time nanny (40 hours per week) for our two
children--2 and 6--to start as soon as possible. The hours would be
7:30am-5:30pm, 4 days a week. Primary responsibility would be taking care
of and engaging our 2 year old daughter till 2:30pm. At 2:30pm our son
would need to be picked up from school (within walking distance of our
house) and both children looked after till 5:30pm. We live in Brookline and
are within walking distance of two Green T lines and numerous bus stops. If
interested, please email me at manjarimiller at gmail.com and include your
cell phone number, a good time to call you and a brief description of your
background. Or you can call me at 617-407-4882 (and please refer to the
Harvard parents list).     .