[Parentsgroup-list] Bring other relative to take care of our child

Chathaya Wongrathanandha chathaya6 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:15:29 EDT 2012

Dear Parents who are international students,
Do you have any experience of bringing relative who is not eligible for J2 visa to take care of your child?
I'm coming from Thailand with my 2-year-old son and my sister who will take care of him in the daytime because I cannot afford child care in Boston. She has got 10-year B2 visa several years ago. We'll be staying here for 10 months to finish my master degree. Would she have any problem getting into the US?
I called CBP at Logan international airport already but I need some of direct experience.
Thank you,
Chathaya