[Parentsgroup-list] excellent washer & dryer available -- moving: must sell!

Goldstein, Elon goldst11 at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 3 09:30:25 EDT 2012

Dear All,

We are moving and cannot take our washer and dryer with us.

They are both Kenmore, 5 years old, in perfect condition inside and out.

The total value for these models used is $900 but we are asking for $500 total or your best offer since we now know that we cannot keep them in our new place.

All offers will be considered.

In coming to take a look, you may of course run each of them through their full cycles or through multiple cycles to see that they work perfectly.

We live in Arlington. You would need to be able to transport the washer and dryer no later than by the end of the day on this coming Saturday, July 7, or anytime before then.

I could help to lift with one other person if you bring a dolly with straps; otherwise, we would need two more strong people besides myself to lift if we have no dolly.

If interested, call my cell 617-947-4040

Elon Goldstein
PhD candidate in Study of Religion