[Parentsgroup-list] Our part-time nanny is looking for another family

Meredith Quinn quinn at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 2 14:46:29 EDT 2012

Hello,

Our part-time nanny, Melodie, is looking for more families to work with.
 When our son starts daycare at the beginning of August, she will be
available all day on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  She is also currently
nannying for a family that would be interested in a nanny share on Mondays
and Thursdays (their child is about two years old).  Melodie has been
patient and loving with our infant son; I recommend her highly, and she has
great references from mothers of toddlers as well.  She is originally from
France, so she can speak French with your child, if you are interested in
that.

You can contact Melodie at melodie_rabet at hotmail.com.

I am happy to answer questions

All my best,