[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny sharing_Landlord & insurance problems

Silvia Benedito silviabenedito at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 25 14:04:00 EDT 2012

Dear Parents,

I need some advice/precedents on this matter as I don't know how to approach it.
Basically, my landlord is raising problems in having the nanny sharing in the apartment I'm renting. He says the insurance wants to raise the premium as the nanny sharing is considered a "business" in the apartment.

We only have 2 children with the nanny - my own and another one - 2 toddlers.

Did you go through anything similar or know anyone that came across the same problem ?
Please, let me know as I really need some advice and some precedents on how to approach this issue - either with the landlord or insurance company.

Many thanks !
Silvia