[Parentsgroup-list] This fall: Babysitter needed for my 7 year old daughter

Parkin, Laura Laura_Parkin at hks13.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 17 15:04:13 EDT 2012

Hi -

Does anyone have a nanny or babysitter who might be looking for extra hours?

I'm looking for a babysitter/nanny who would be available to pick up my daughter from school once a week, around 4 p.m., walk her home and feed her dinner. Ideally, this person would also be available for occasional evening babysitting. (I'm at the Kennedy School this year, and will likely have at least one class that ends after my daughter's school extended care.)

We live in the Porter Square area, on the Cambridge side of Mass Ave. It's about a 5 minute walk to the T, or about 25 minutes to Harvard Square.

I'd pay $15 per hour, but for a very experienced nanny would be open to discussing more.

I'm reachable at Laura_Parkin at hks13.harvard.edu<mailto:Laura_Parkin at hks13.harvard.edu>.

Many thanks!
Laura