[Parentsgroup-list] Outstanding Cambridge nanny available in September

Truesdale, Beth truesdal at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 17 11:49:52 EDT 2012

Hello parents,

I'm writing to recommend an outstanding nanny who will be available in September.  Marie Claflin is creative, fun, patient, loving, and totally responsible.  She is great about taking the kids out and about for mini-adventures, pretending and playing with them, and gently helping them learn how to share and to express themselves.

She is a fine arts graduate with international experience (American, grew up in Germany, worked in France), and also speaks fluent French.

Marie has been with our family for two years, but with our kids (3 and 5) starting school full-time, we don't need so many hours of care. We are sorry to see her go, but we know that the family that hires her next will love her as much as we do!

Please contact Marie directly on marieclaflin at gmail.com or 781-850-5901.  You are also welcome to get in touch with me with any questions.

Beth Truesdale
Doctoral Student in Sociology
truesdal at fas.harvard.edu